Pages

5/13/2013

The Rock Tigers

Anyohaseyo. Yeah, I know I know that languge sound unfamiliar, even for me. I'm still not believe it but this the truth, the korean rockabilly band! Ternyata di Korea ada grup musik versi band! Huh, I tought there's only boy and girl band in Korea. Ha ha ha, do not judge book by the cover work for me, damn that so silly. Back to bussiness, band yang beraliran rock 'n' roll, rockabilly, kimchibilly (I have no idea about that) yang terbentuk dikota Seoul, South Korea di tahun 2001 ini memiliki musik yang terdengar catchy di telinga, dengerin aja "Cry Baby" nya The Rock Tigers. Ada Velvet Geena (um, nama koreanya saya belum tahu) sebagai vocalist dan sebagai pemanis di band tersebut, jangan coba menghilangkan suku kata dari namanya, just don't. Ditambah lagi aksi mereka (yang saya lihat di Youtube) yang cubup menghibur mata dan telinga saya.
  • genre : rock 'n' roll, rockabilly, kimchibilly
  • labels : The Rock Tigers
  • location : Seoul, South Korea
  • members: Velvet Geena, Tiger, Roy, Eddie Tarantula, Jack "The Knife
Discography

No comments: